Thursday, October 6, 2016

Punctuations

Kuya Joseph reported this topic he defines Punctuation as symbols that are used to aid the clarity and comprehension of written language. Some common punctuation marks are the period, comma, question mark, exclamation point, apostrophe, quotation mark and hyphen. we discussed this topic for two meetings since there are so many things that we need  to know about punctuation but mostly he thought us how to use those common punctuation properly. 



I was not expecting mush on this topic but I was wrong. this topic is really an essential one for us English majors since punctuation is in every work that we done it is a must for us to know the proper way on how to use them. 

PS: I also learned that ''sic'' used in pertaining someone in a quotation.

So that's it you Guys, I hope I helped you with your Grammar Stuffs
Hope to see you on my next one. Bye :)


No comments:

Post a Comment